Friday, October 14, 2011

Own: Adorable necklaces from Etsy

I know I've been posting a lot of jewelry lately, but recently on etsy, I discovered a shop that does adorable little animal charms!  I'm totally a sucker for cute animal things (thanks to cuteoverlaod.com), but look at these smiley baubles by marymaryhandmade!  Do you think you can resist?

omgssss a MANATEE!

Love the way this little sloth is hanging from the chain

Adorable little turtle!

Besides animals, she has also created some necklaces of just normal things with happy faces that I would love to wear layered with other necklaces.  These are so cute!  Instant conversation starters, too.


a happy slice of pie!



The even better news is that all these necklaces are really affordable at around $40-$50 a piece.  They would make great birthday gifts as well!  Enjoy and happy Friday!

No comments: