Thursday, September 3, 2015

OBSESS: Fall Shoe Favorites

The summer is fading.  No matter how much we wish it would stay, it's slipping away.  BUT that means it's time to pull out FALL FAVORITES.  Fall clothes are my favorite.  I love pulling out that fuzzy sweater and my skinny jeans.  I love breaking out the suede and cashmere!  And better yet, I love not having to cover it up with a bulky, puffer jacket.

Fall stuff has hit stores already and there are a few pairs of kicks that have been OBSESSED.  Let's start with the Aquazzura Christy flats.  If there's an IT shoe this season, these have got to be them.



I can't stop thinking about them.
It's taking over my life.
I can't sleep...though I can surprisingly still eat...

While I feel like they're starting to take over Instagram which means that they're almost on the brink of mainstream...but I still love them.  The pointed toe makes them feel a little more fashion forward, while the lace-up feels delicate and classic like a ballet slipper.  Be prepared to drop some dough- $675 for these beauties.

My favorite boot of all time has to be the Alexander Wang Sigrid Boot.  I bought these boots a few years ago and even today, after years of stretching them and trudging them through the salt-ridden snowy mush streets of NYC, they're still snuggly fit against my legs and I get compliments on them all the time.


These boots are a staple in the Alexander Wang shoe collection and will set you back about $1,050.  They are WORTH IT.  The day that mine finally die, I'll be re-upping.

I love black as much as the next girl, but I do realize that my wardrobe needs color sometimes.  Garance Doré recently shared these burgundy beauties by Jil Sander on her site and I'm loving them, too.



Coming in under $500, these are available now for $420.

Do you have any Obsessions for Fall that you're dying to get your hands on??  If so, tell me about them!  A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes....right???


No comments: