Friday, September 18, 2015

Own: Friday Favorites

So, in effort to keep at this blogging thing more regularly, I'm going to start to post some Friday favorites!

I'm not going to lie- I spend a crazy amount of time perusing shopping and fashion sites and sometimes, the things that I find might not warrant a whole blog post, but they are a blip in my mind that need to be released.  Maybe these Friday posts will be as therapeutic for you as they are for me.

I've found (a little late to the game, I'll admit) that Instagram is an INSANELY EFFECTIVE way to find new designers.  Now that they've updated their "Discover" function, I've found so many cool designers and shops this way.  Talina Hermann is one of those.

Loving this vest.


I'll be traveling to Japan in December *angels rejoice* and I've been trying to decide whether I want to bring my fancy purses with me or not.  I generally don't like to travel with my nice bags because I don't want them to have to weather the arduous conditions of extra cold AC or to get scraped up against something really dirty or sharp.  I've been keeping my eye our for more affordable bags and found Smaak Amsterdam.


I love the simple, understated, and chic design of their Jodie bag coming in at around $300.


And also, I'm a lingerie freak and love showing off fun bras under sheer tops.  These bras by Mary Young are awesome.

Valerie Bra
Bra Top

So many more things that I'm coveting but I'll let this here for now.  :) Come back next Friday to see more new finds!  Have a great weekend!

No comments: