Friday, September 18, 2015

OGLE: NY Fashion Week Favorites

It's upon us.

NYFW.


Dramaazzzz.  It's been crazy town here in the City, but the best part is that the streets are filled with the most beautiful people that have the most eclectic style.  I was feeling a little fashion fatigued myself lately (mostly due to girl brain and feeling fat...), but there have been some amazing shows that really have me feeling that fashion itch again.  

Ryan Roche is a designer I fell in love with after the last NYFW.  Her wonderful piling-on of knits makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over.  Here are a few of my fav looks from his S/S 2016 show:





A collection that I totally fell in love with was Prabal Gurung.  So pretty and so feminine with really cool cut outs showing just little slivers of skin and I'm all about the sheer look.  I have always loved it and I still do.  Here are a few of my favorite looks:







AND SEAMS.  I've normally leaned towards designs that are singular in fabric construction but differentiated by their ability to create structure without looking hard and boring.  I can't believe I'm saying this, but Carolina Herrara might be my FAVORITE SHOW.  Something different is happening there and I LOVE IT.  Here are my favorites.





OMG SLAY.  SO AMAZING.  Stay tuned for my NYFW summary of trends that are coming!  So much more to review and talk about!!


No comments: