Saturday, June 27, 2015

Obsess: Simple Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Bikinis

SUMMER IS HERE.  FINALLY!

If you've read some of my past posts, you know that I'm a lingerie addict and the next best thing to buying new lingerie is buying a new bikini.  I mean they're almost the same thing, right?

There have been a lot of new styles of bikinis this season and some of them have me scratching my head about what to do with those weird tan lines after a day on the beach.  A few suits out there will solve that problem!  They are so skimpy that you'll have just enough of a tan line to prove to people that you've actually tanned, but small enough that you could hide them if you wanted to.

Here are the ones I'm OBSESSED with right now.  It's unfortunately become a theme with the cool swimsuit brands to charge more money for less fabric...so I'm going to have to think long and hard about which one I'm going to get given the investment.  These bikinis are pretty simple in style though, so I have a feeling they'll be in style for a long time (read: maybe worth the investment?!?).

I've been a fan of Minimale Animale from the get-go and they continue to come out with more risqué suits every season.  I love this super simple bikini.  Here's the top and bottom.

Minimale Animale

If you're looking for something a little sportier, here's one from the brand Kovey.  I do still love how simple the suit is.  With a sportier top, you could choose a skimpier bottom.

Kovey

I love the tops with the cut outs.  Blue Life has a really cute white suit that I can't stop thinking about. Here's the top and bottom.

Blue Life

Want something more affordable?  Victoria's Secret, as always, has you covered.  Or in this case, exposed. Haha.  Sorry.  Here's my pick.  I like the sexiness that the shimmery fabric adds.

Victoria's Secret

Embrace your body and go mini with your bikini!  While I don't have an ideal "bikini body" I'm certainly going to try to leave that standard behind this beach season and rock what I have with confidence.  There are SO MANY types of swimsuits out there.  Take your time and find one that you feel great in.  Happy shopping!




No comments: