Sunday, June 21, 2015

Ogle to Own! Farfetch Sale

Have something fancy you've been eyeing?  Take a spin around Farfetch.com and see if it happens to be on sale!

If it's on sale, use code xx20june15 for an extra 20% off.  Here are some of my picks from the sale.

If you've been wanting something from the Valentino Rockstud collection, here's your chance.  After the discount it's a little over $1,500.



If you've been wanting a new sneaker that's not a Vans slip on (because those are all the rage right now), pick up this adorable pair from Sophia Webster.  I saw these in person recently and really regret not getting them.  I LOVE THE UNICORNS!  Less than $100.  BAM.

Wanting to change up your work wardrobe or rock pants to an upcoming wedding?  These trousers by Fleur Du Mal are awesome at $294.  For work, they can be paired with a simple blouse, but be bold for a wedding and choose a fun crop top and some big earrings!



Speaking of fun earrings, there's a great selection of luxe costume jewelry in this sale too.  I loved all the Moschino bear stuff this past season (must be after that time I regretted not getting the Charlotte Olympia Gummi Bear clutch...) and now the earrings are on sale for $185.60.
I've been loving multi-prints lately, and here's a dress I want RIGHT NOW by Philosophy for a little over $450.




Some of these things are definitely a departure from my usual color palette, so here are my favorite black and white pieces.





Happy shopping!!  Oh and Happy Father's Day :)


No comments: