Monday, June 1, 2015

Own: Smart Sleepwear from Skin and Lunya

I think I may have confessed to you all before, but if I haven't now's my chance to clear the air- I am a lingerie addict.  My underwear drawer is embarrassingly overflowing and now that I've realized my addiction, I think it's time for rehab.  It's time for a cleansing of my drawer.  I promise not to refill if with frou-frou bras and tangas, but instead, some smart sleepwear.

What do I mean by smart sleepwear?  Something that I can wear all the time because it's so comfy and still look good in.  Something that someone designed so well that I don't have to do anything additionally thinking about it because it's so DAMN SMART.

Now that we're on the same page, let's get to the goods.

I recently discovered this sleepwear brand, Lunya via Intagram.  After a little surfing around on their site, I totally fell in love with everything they have.  They tout that they have great fabrics that make you look and feel your best between the sheets.  Here are a few of my favorites.





Another brand that I found a while back while browsing at Journelle is the brand Skin.  All their stuff is SUPER SOFT and I do wish I could live in it.  Price points here also very, but on the same level as Lunya.  I love sleeping in nighties and dresses so here are my favs from Skin.



Know of some cool brands that I'm missing out on in this category??  Please send me an email.  After all, I am trying to overcome and addiction and I need all the help I can get.

No comments: