Monday, February 25, 2013

OGLE: The Ossscarrsss, Off the Carpet

Everyone is also so focused on the Red Carpet at the Oscars, but frankly speaking, I think the Red Carpet has been a little boring these past few years.  I mean, you always have some stunners like Charlize Theron or Jennifer Lawrence both in Dior Haute Couture, but I have to say that a lot of my favorite fashions were off the Red Carpet this year.

See my case and points below.

Ginnifer Goodwin.  I LOVE HER.  I pretty much love everything she wears.  Here she is in stunning Monique Lhuillier.  I love her makeup, too.  Her face is so angelic that when darker makeup is done on her, I find the contrast to be something I have to look at.


Rose Byrne is always beautiful.  Her hair and her makeup are so natural looking- I always feel like she has this glow about her.  Some might think that this is boring, but I think the fit to her body is perfect and the blingy, yet simple jewelry brings the attention to her face, which is SO PRETTY!  ::dies::

The lovely, Kate Bosworth.  Her dress by Giambattista Valli is so ethereal.  I love it.  I'm also a HUGE fan of her lip color choice.  The slightly purple hue is perfect!  I think this nude overlay type dress was popular this year with the stars, but I like this short dress keeps it fun.  Of course, this would never fly on the Red Carpet, but at a party, she's totally working it.

Aubrey Plaza in Izmaylova is stunning.  The color against her paler skin is so pretty and soft, but the structure of the dress gives it a little something extra.

To see more pics from this album, go to Buzzfeed.

No comments: