Monday, April 25, 2011

SO OWNED! Eyelash extensions continued

On a rainy and gross Friday, I headed over to a small shop on the second floor to have my eyelash extension appointment.  I have to say that I'm always skeptical of nail/beauty salons that are on the second floor, but I was wrong about this place.  I went to JJ Eyelashes in Manhattan and in the matter of 1.5 hours, I had a beautiful set of bambi-like swooshing eyelashes!  See!



Naturally, my lashes are okay, but look at how long and lush they are after!  They did an amazing job and it was completely painless (since I fell asleep almost immediately...consider it like real beauty sleep!).  I woke up from my nap and voila!  I'd recommend this to anyone gearing up for a big event/wedding.  It's been about 3 days since I got them and they are still in tiptop shape.  No signs of missing lashes to date.

No comments: