Thursday, April 21, 2011

Own: Steven Alan = Spring Frolicking clothes

I've never really been a huge fan of Steven Alan, but I recently came upon the Spring Lookbook and just fell in love with how effortlessly comfortable and pretty their Spring Collection was.  Here are a few highlights:



 
The very coveted Tristan Dress

I do find that a lot of the collection feels very "J.Crew" esque, but I think that there's a little something extra with the Steven Alan collection.  It's so unpretentious and calming to look at.  I want to have it all and go roll around in Central Park!  I think I can see the sun today...if my eyes aren't deceiving me.  I've wanted it to be warm so badly!  I've sworn off wearing stockings anymore.  It's APRIL already- come on!  

As soon as that Tristan dress hits the store, I'm all over it.


No comments: