Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Obsess: Miriam Salat Apricot Earrings

A few weeks ago, I was cruising around Walnut Street in Philly and I came across a store that had a gorgeous pair of earrings in a case.  It was as if I went into auto-pilot when I saw them- I immediately asked the saleswoman to open the case so I could touch and feel (and almost smell, but the lady was standing right there...) these earrings.

Weeks have gone by and the desire to see again is almost insatiable.  Luckily, I am an expert Googler and can find pretty much anything on the internets.  So I present to you, the earrings:


They're SO LOVELY!

After the initial shock of how stunning these were, my eyes moved down to the tiny little hang tag on the back at a pricey $495.  Doesn't stop me from being obsessed with them completely but it did stop me from pulling out my wallet.  They're by Miriam Salat who has a lot of earrings that follow this same aesthetic- straight up girly glamour.  I'll dedicate this post to the Princess List because these earrings look like a lovely and delicate princess would wear them to a beautiful fall, don't you think?  Eek!  If you're feeling like a princess today, you can pick these earrings up here on her site, MiriamSalat.com.

No comments: