Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ogle and Obsess: Crazy Amazing Wallets

I'm in the market for a new wallet.  After years of use, my pink patent leather Miu Miu wallet is ready to be retired.


While nothing is wrong with my wallet, you can see that there's a decent amount of wear and tear on it.  It's just been so loved!  It's got a lot of scratches and even some discoloration from who knows what (likely water damage and just overuse).  So, I started the search and MAN- I realized there are not a whole lot of fun and interesting wallet options out there.  A lot of wallets are really boring.  And black.  Or brown.  

So, now what?  Time to go color hunting -so out of character considering how much black I wear, but whatever!  My dad always told me that if I was staying in my comfort zone, then I was doing something wrong.  Thanks dad :).  So, here we go!

Pretty and simple Prada wallet

Bright and fun Comme des Garcons wallet

Though I said I would avoid black, I love Miu Miu and this wallet is adorable.

Speaking of adorable, look at this Marni wallet!

All of these are awesome replacement options for my currently fading wallet.  Now, if I get one of these, I'll just have to find some money to put in them because I will have spent it all on one of these wallets.  Sigh*  can't win 'em all.  Ogle and obsess away!

No comments: